The "Creating a Celtic Wedding" booklet has been researched and published by the North American Celtic Trade Association to help you plan for that most memorable occasion. Twenty pages of helpful hints and suggestions from Traditions and Folklore to Wedding Cakes to assist everyone in the planning of that perfect day!
The "Creating a Celtic Wedding" booklet is available from member shops of the North American Celtic Trade Association. Click here to find a store near you. Member shops also carry items to make your Celtic wedding a very special occasion.
Topics covered in the "Creating a Celtic Wedding" booklet include:
- Traditions, Superstitions & Folklore
- Celtic Symbols & Their Meanings
- Wedding Cake
- Toasts and Blessings
- Wedding Ceremonies, Music & Dance
- Wedding Favors
- Bridal Party Gift Ideas
- Planning Your Wedding
The Traditional Irish Wedding
The Traditional Irish Wedding is an invaluable guide that will help you plan a totally Irish celebration from start to finish.
"Inspired by my daughter's desire to have a wedding reflective of her roots, I combed history and culture to bring together a selection of amusing and appropriate, sophisticated and simple ways to bring an Irish flourish to any wedding" - Bridget Haggerty."
- How to bring Irish touches to apparel, decor and flowers
- Fascinating facts about the old ways of Irish wooing and betrothal
- Suggestions for vows and blessings
- Ideas for music for the ceremony and reception
- Menus and recipes for pre- and post wedding celebrations and an entire chapter devoted to the wedding feast itself
- Resources for Irish invitations, favors and accessories
- Honeymooning in Ireland
The Traditional Irish Wedding booklet is available from member shops of the North American Celtic Trade Association. Click here to find a store near you or call us toll free at 1-866-622-2244.